- stackconf 2022 | Vitess: Running MySQL with confidence on Kubernetes
- stackconf 2022 | Configuration Management vs. Workflows vs. Orchestration
- stackconf 2022 | Data pipelines powered by Open source and fun
- stackconf 2022 | Sustainable and Safe use of Open Source: Well-being Barometer for Seniors
- stackconf 2022 | Optimize Performance with Continuous Production Profiling
- stackconf 2022 | Is that an Ansible? Stop holding it like a Puppet
- stackconf 2022 | Are all programming languages in english?
- stackconf 2022 | We accidentally created a Serverless Application
Let’s take a walk down memory lane and see which insights stackconf 2022 has brought? Today we dive into Felix‘ talk “Is that an Ansible? Stop holding it like a Puppet”.
What to Expect
Despite rumors towards the contrary, on-prem solutions are still going strong. Platform and service providers in these settings continue to have use for traditional configuration management tooling. Both Puppet and Ansible continue to be relevant in this context. But which is the right tool for you? How do you choose? And how do you get most out of your tool of choice? This session systematically gives you the insight needed to answer these questions for your organization.
Enjoy his valuable Expert Know-How and watch the Video!
You’re convinced by our top-level speaker and want to gain even more knowledge from our open source experts? Then you should definitely join this year’s edition of the event. stackconf 2023 takes place from September 13 – 14, 2023 in Berlin.
We look forward to welcoming you soon in Berlin!