- stackconf 2022 | Vitess: Running MySQL with confidence on Kubernetes
- stackconf 2022 | Configuration Management vs. Workflows vs. Orchestration
- stackconf 2022 | Data pipelines powered by Open source and fun
- stackconf 2022 | Sustainable and Safe use of Open Source: Well-being Barometer for Seniors
- stackconf 2022 | Optimize Performance with Continuous Production Profiling
- stackconf 2022 | Is that an Ansible? Stop holding it like a Puppet
- stackconf 2022 | Are all programming languages in english?
- stackconf 2022 | We accidentally created a Serverless Application
How about taking a walk down memory lane and seeing which insights stackconf 2022 has brought? Let’s start this blog series with Sebstian’s talk “Vitess: Running MySQL with confidence on Kubernetes”.
What to Expect
Kubernetes and cloud native computing changed the way how applications and workloads are deployed and operated. Besides stateless applications there is of course still the need for more static components like MySQL databases.
In his talk Sebastian discusses the question if it’s a good idea to run MySQL databases on Kubernetes.
Enjoy his valuable Expert Know-How and watch the Video!
You’re convinced by our top-level speaker and want to gain even more knowledge from our open source experts? Then you should definitely join this year’s edition of the event. stackconf 2023 takes place from September 13 – 14, 2023 in Berlin. Save your Early Bird ticket until April 30 and you’re in!
In case you also want to share some know-how about several topics around the whole DevOps lifecycle, feel free to submit your proposal until May 31.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!