- stackconf 2022 | Vitess: Running MySQL with confidence on Kubernetes
- stackconf 2022 | Configuration Management vs. Workflows vs. Orchestration
- stackconf 2022 | Data pipelines powered by Open source and fun
- stackconf 2022 | Sustainable and Safe use of Open Source: Well-being Barometer for Seniors
- stackconf 2022 | Optimize Performance with Continuous Production Profiling
- stackconf 2022 | Is that an Ansible? Stop holding it like a Puppet
- stackconf 2022 | Are all programming languages in english?
- stackconf 2022 | We accidentally created a Serverless Application
Let’s take a walk down memory lane and see which insights stackconf 2022 has brought! Today we dive into Martin’s talk “Configuration Management vs. Workflows vs. Orchestration”.
What to Expect
When it comes to configuration management and applications people try to adopt the config management also to application rollout or upgrades. Usually, people will struggle hard to get the things done right – especially when it comes to server or service dependencies. In Martin’s talk he shows how you can integrate Puppet declarative configuration management with task based workflows and plan based Orchestration using Puppet Bolt. He also gives an overview on Puppet limitations and how Puppet Bolt helps you to add the missing parts of Puppet. He further explains the differences between workflows and the according tasks, and orchestration and the plans. You will receive an overview of the integration between Puppet and Puppet Bolt and how to develop and use Bolt Tasks and Plans.
Enjoy his valuable Expert Know-How and watch the Video!
You’re convinced by our top-level speaker and want to gain even more knowledge from our open source experts? Then you should definitely join this year’s edition of the event. stackconf 2023 takes place from September 13 – 14, 2023 in Berlin. Save your Early Bird ticket until April 30 and you’re in!
In case you also want to share some know-how about your topic around the whole DevOps lifecycle, feel free to submit your proposal until May 31.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!