- stackconf 2022 | Vitess: Running MySQL with confidence on Kubernetes
- stackconf 2022 | Configuration Management vs. Workflows vs. Orchestration
- stackconf 2022 | Data pipelines powered by Open source and fun
- stackconf 2022 | Sustainable and Safe use of Open Source: Well-being Barometer for Seniors
- stackconf 2022 | Are all programming languages in english?
How about taking a walk down memory lane and seeing which insights stackconf 2022 has brought? Let’s continue this blog series with Sayantika’s talk “Data pipelines powered by Open source and fun”.
What to Expect
The world of data is ever-growing. There are ample technologies out in the market. In her talk Sayantika will show you some beautiful open source tools in action. Well knowing tools is often the first step, but indeed an important one.
This session is best suited for beginners, keen to dive into data world.
Enjoy his valuable Expert Know-How and watch the Video!
You’re convinced by our top-level speaker and want to gain even more knowledge from our open source experts? Then you should definitely join this year’s edition of the event. stackconf 2023 takes place from September 13 – 14, 2023 in Berlin. Save your Early Bird ticket until April 30 and you’re in!
In case you also want to share some know-how about several topics around the whole DevOps lifecycle, feel free to submit your proposal until May 31.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!