- OSMC 2021 | Introduction into OpenSearch
- OSMC 2021 | pg_stat_monitor: A cool extension for better database (PostgreSQL) monitoring
- OSMC 2021 | On the Bleeding Edge of OpenTelemetry
- OSMC 2021 | Thola – A tool for monitoring and provisioning network devices
- OSMC 2021 | Advanced MySQL optimization and troubleshooting using PMM 2
- OSMC 2021 | Observability will not fix your broken Monitoring , or Culture
- OSMC 2021 | Monitoring Open Infrastructure Logs – With Real Life Examples
- OSMC 2021 | Scaling Naemon deployments to Kubernetes with Merlin
- OSMC 2021 | Open Source API-HUB – Connect Icinga2, Zabbix, CheckMK and more with OpenCelium
- OSMC 2021 | Icinga for Windows – Evolution
- OSMC 2021 | inspectIT Ocelot: Dynamic OpenTelemetry Instrumentation at Runtime
- OSMC 2021 | Still directing the director… and more!
- OSMC 2021 | Current State of Icinga
- OSMC 2021 | Icinga-Installer – Der einfache Weg zum eigenen Icinga
- OSMC 2021 | Open Source Application Performance Monitoring in the Enterprise
- OSMC 2021 | Use OpenSource monitoring for an Enterprise Grade Platform
- OSMC 2021 | Contributing to Open Source with the example of Icinga
- OSMC 2021 | Handling 250K flows per second with OpenNMS: a case study
- OSMC 2021 | Robotmk: You don’t run IT – you deliver services!
- OSMC 2021 | Monitoring Open Source Hardware
- OSMC 2021 | Secure Password Vaults with Naemon
- OSMC 2021 | Gamification of Observability
- OSMC 2021 | Observability is More than Logs, Metrics & Traces
OSMC 2021 has brought many insights into latest monitoring trends and we’re still amazed about that great on-site event last autmn. We’re happy to had a big amount of international attendees, 28 top-level speakers and not to forget our much valued sponsors on bord – in short: we’re grateful for everyone who made OSMC 2021 a special and an exciting event once again!
For all of you who would like to listen to last year’s experts sessions as a follow-up, I’ve created this blog series. It reminds you bi-weekly of one of our OSMC lectures including its video recording.
Today it’s all about Jakob Semre and his talk „Open Source API-HUB – Connect Icinga2, Zabbix, CheckMK and more with OpenCelium“.
Enjoy Jakob’s lecture!
If you’re already curious about what will await you at this year’s Open Source Monitoring Conference mark your calendars for November 14 – 16, 2022.
Grab your Early Bird ticket until June 30 and become part of an extraordinary open source event!
In case you have some great news to spread, you’re invited to join us as a speaker! Submit you paper for OSMC until July 31.
We’re looking forward to meeting you all again this autumn in Nuremberg.