Hereafter we would like to give you an overview of our Git training concept. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
The Open Source software Git is steady gaining more popularity since its release and it became the tool for distributed version management. But Git is not only interesting for developers, but it is also established in the DevOps-movement. This happened on the one hand due to the idea and realization of Git, but also because of the many available tools and services, which interact perfectly with Git.
In our training you will learn the elementary working method of Git but also some tricks which can be very useful in the daily work with the source code management.
Training location/ duration:
1-day training | Nuremberg | from 9.00 to 5.00 pm
- History of Git
- Short comparison with other software for the version management
- Introduction of the mode of operation of Git
- What are "good" Commits and why is this important?
- Explanation of the most important commands
- Introduction of git-workflows
- Presentation of services and tools which interact with Git
- Tips and tricks
The training fee is 745,- € excl. VAT
It includes the following:
- 1-day workshop attendance in small groups
- Coffee breaks incl. snacks twice a day
- Lunch (incl. 1 beverage)
- Free notebook during the workshop session
- Training material
- Free WiFi-access
Developer and administrators are all welcome to the training. But basic development knowledge is required.
To ensure an aim-oriented and efficient realization of this training the number of participants is limited. This enables an intense examination of the course content and the opportunity to settle individual questions and problems.
The exchange between the participants is of particular importance for us. This is also the reason why all participants are invited to lunch so that a lot of scope for discussions and exchange of experience is allowed between the participants outside the workshop hours.