Hereafter we would like to give you an overview of our Git training concept. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
The free software Git is very popular, and is by now the tool for distributed versioning. However, Git is not only interesting for developer, but has established itself in the DevOps community. This is partly due to the idea and realization of Git, but also due to many tools and services interacting wonderfully with Git.
In our training, you will learn Git and GitLabs` basic way of working, and how to support your daily business.
Training location/ duration:
2-day training | Nuremberg | from 9.00 to 5.00 pm
- The history of Git
- A short comparison to other VCS software
- Writing “good” Commits, and why it is very important?
- The most important commands
- A introduction of Git-Workflows
- Basic usage and administration of GitLab
- Collaboration with Git and GitLab
- Advanced topics such as Webhooks, Pipelines and Registries with GitLab
The training fee is 1.550,- € excl. VAT
It includes the following:
- 2 days training attendance in small groups
- Coffee breaks incl. snacks twice a day
- Lunch (incl. 1 beverage)
- Dinner (incl. 2 beverages)
- Free notebook during the training session
- Training material
- Free WiFi-access
Developer and administrators are all welcome to the training. But basic development knowledge is required.
To ensure an aim-oriented and efficient realization of this training the number of participants is limited. This enables an intense examination of the course content and the opportunity to settle individual questions and problems.
The exchange between the participants is of particular importance for us. This is also the reason why all participants are invited to dinner so that a lot of scope for discussions and exchange of experience is allowed between the participants outside the workshop hours.