- OSMC 2022 | VictoriaMetrics: scaling to 100 million metrics per second
- OSMC 2022 | Open Source: Open Choice – A DevOps Guide for OSS Adoption
- OSMC 2022 | Unifying Observability: Weaving Prometheus, Jaeger, and Open Source Together to Win
- OSMC 2022 | OpenTelemetry 101
- OSMC 2022 | Monitoring multiple Kubernetes Clusters with Thanos
- OSMC 2022 | Metrics Stream Processing Using Riemann
- OSMC 2022 | Current State of Icinga
- OSMC 2022 | Scaling SLOs with Kubernetes and Cloud Native Observability
- OSMC 2022 | Providing a Rich Interface to the Prometheus Operator
- OSMC 2022 | That’s nuts! A proof of concept of Icinga2 on Kubernetes using Acorn
OSMC 2022 has brought lots of insightful open source expert know-how. In this blog series we will together take a glance back into our archives and pick out some of our highly appreciated speaker talks. Today we continue with Bernd’s talk “Current State of Icinga”.
That’s what it’s all about
In his session, Bernd will keep you up to date regarding what’s currently going on in the Icinga universe.
Get inspired by his Talk
You like his content and want event more? Reason enough to join the next edition of the event. Early Bird tickets are available until June 30.
We’re currently looking for speakers who help us shape the next conference program. You’re invited to submit your monitoring talk! Call for Papers is running until July 31.
OSMC 2023 takes place from November 7 – 9, 2023 in Nuremberg.
Mark your calendars! We’re looking forward to meeting you there!