The heart of your monitoring environment
Icinga is a professional monitoring solution that continuously monitors all systems in your network, collecting data on availability and performance, and generating alerts in the event of unplanned downtime or problems.
The environments of complex network environments have never been simpler: after enabling Icinga’s built-in cluster feature, you can start configuring the highly available and distributed monitoring setup.
Experience a new perspective
The web interface of the latest Icinga generation offers significantly higher performance than all previous solutions, supports various backends and shines with an intuitive and dynamic layout.
Icinga Web has a module interface that makes it easy to integrate extensions into the web interface. A large number of already existing modules can be used for Icinga Web or individually adapted to existing needs.
The Icinga Director is the native configuration frontend for Icinga, providing a flexible and easy-to-use interface for managing your monitoring environment.
The Business Process AddOn allows you to model a complete business process from the individual monitoring systems. Of course, these processes then serve the professional alerting.
The Icinga Web Integration for displaying performance metrics directly from Graphite. So you keep the overview even without manual creation of dashboards. And that without further backend components.
You decide what fits best
Icinga is characterized by a broad support of modern log, configuration and metrics solutions. So you decide for yourself which solution suits your environment best.
Performance & Metrics
Icinga as a Service
Start immediately and stay up to date
Start Icinga as a preconfigured stack with everything needed for professional open source monitoring. Metric storage with Graphite, visualization with Grafana and of course a web based configuration with Icinga Director. Why wait, just try it for free.
Icinga is just a click away
Your wishes – our solutions
We continue to develop Icinga for you – from simple customization to custom modules to complete integration solutions.
Icinga Web 2 Module
The simple beginning of something big
With our starter packages, we want to simplify the entry into the monitoring with icinga and offer a cost-effective way to get to know the open source system. Without first having to go into large financial advance, as is often the case with commercial products.
One of our experienced consultants comes on site for 4 or 8 days, sets up the system directly on site and provides the basics for further operation. The package is settled at a fixed price and there are no additional costs, as we rely on Puppet Open Source for implementation.
Icinga starter package standard
- 4 days Icinga 2 Fundamentals Training for three participants – additional participants on request – max. 6 participants
- Installation of Icinga 2 with Icinga Web 2 and database connection
- Installation of a graphing solution for displaying performance data
- Installation of the Business Process Addon
- Exemplary monitoring of Linux servers
- Exemplary monitoring of Windows servers
- Exemplary monitoring of a database (MSSQL, Oracle, DB2, MaxDB, MySQL, ..)
- Exemplary monitoring of network components via SNMP (MIBs must be available)
- Setup of e-mail notifications
Icinga starter package premium
- 4 Tage Icinga 2 Fundamentals Schulung für drei Teilnehmer – weitere Teilnehmer auf Anfrage – max. 6 Teilnehmer
- Installation von Icinga 2 mit Icinga Web 2 und Datenbankanbindung
- Installation einer Graphing Lösung zur Darstellung von Performancedaten
- Installation des Business Process Addons
- Beispielhafte Überwachung von Linux Servern
- Beispielhafte Überwachung von Windows Servern
- Beispielhafte Überwachung einer Datenbank (MSSQL, Oracle, DB2, MaxDB, MySQL, ..)
- Beispielhafte Überwachung von Netzwerkkomponenten per SNMP (MIBs müssen vorhanden sein)
- Einrichtung von E-Mail Benachrichtigungen
Articles from our Blog
Tornado – Extend Icinga 2 for Active and passive Monitoring of complex heterogeneous IT Environments by Francesco Cina & Patrick Zambelli | OSMC 2019
At the Open Source Monitoring Conference (OSMC) 2019 in Nuremberg, Francesco Cina and Patrick Zambelli whirled up a „Tornado – Extend Icinga 2 for active and passive Monitoring of complex...
Im Icinga-Windows-Kosmos passiert in letzter Zeit sehr viel, vor allem durch das Zauberwort PowerShell. Framework, Plugins, Kickstart und Service, das alles hört man recht oft und auch neue Releases sind da oder stehen an. Doch wie schreibe ich meine eigenen Checks...