Comprehensive monitoring for all Windows systems
Icinga for Windows provides a complete monitoring environment for Windows servers and seamlessly integrates with Icinga.
Icinga monitors all important parameters of your Windows servers. Icinga for Windows comes with a variety of monitoring plugins based on Powershell, which ensures easy and safe installation.
Monitoring with or without agents
Monitor the entire Windows server
Private cloud monitoring for Hyper-V environments
Get an overview of all the details of your MSSQL Server
Monitor the resources and status of Windows clusters and shared volumes
Extend your monitoring with your own checks and plugins
Windows Server Monitoring
Icinga accesses and monitors the local resources of your Windows servers:
- Disk availability and utilization
- Utilization of specific partitions
- CPU usage
- RAM usage
- Event log entries
- Firewall Status
- Network interfaces and the status of interface teams
- Windows Performance Counter
- Parameters of specific processes
- Status of Windows Tasks
- Services and their state
- Availability and utilization of storage pools
- Windows Updates
You can find many more checks in the Icinga documentation:
Windows Cluster Monitoring
Failover clustering for Windows servers ensures high availability of your services and prevents outages. Icinga monitors Windows clusters and makes sure you’re notified when individual nodes or resources go into an unhealthy state.
- Monitor the status and availability of a cluster service
- Monitor the status of each cluster node
Monitor the status of all cluster resources
- Monitor the cluster network
- Monitor the availability, health and available space of Cluster Shared Volumes
Microsoft Hyper-V monitoring ensures that your private cloud is available and functional at all times. Icinga for Windows comes with dedicated monitoring plugins to monitor every important aspect of your Hyper-V environment.
- The overall availability, health, and health of the Hyper-V server
- CPU, RAM and memory overload of a Hyper-V server
- Age, disk space, count and file size of VM snapshots
- Status of a Hyper-V Virtual Switch
- State of all Hyper-V virtual machines
- In addition, Icinga monitors the virtual machines running on your Hyper-V servers.
MSSQL is the de facto standard database solution for Windows servers. Icinga monitors MSSQL databases and provides detailed insights. Alerts allow you to react quickly and fix any problems that arise.
- All MSSQL services and the connection to each instance
- Resource usage
- Status of MSSQL backups
- Specific Windows performance counters related to MSSQL
Secure monitoring is the basic requirement for every solution used. Icinga for Windows offers the possibility to automatically create and install JEA profiles for all installed components. Using JEA, a single user is then authorized to only perform the actions that are relevant for the execution of the plugin.
- Automatic generation of JEA profiles
- No manual authorization of users on (partial) components
- Strictly prevent tool/script execution that is not allowed
- Easy management