Icinga 2 Fundamentals | Monitoring Redesigned
In this training, participants get the basic knowledge to install Icinga 2 and Icinga Web 2. It will be expanded by practical examples and best practices for Icinga 2 configuration, integration of remote clients incl. Icinga 2 Agent and PNP4Nagios as an integrated graphing solution in Icinga Web 2. Also, the graphical configuration via Director, business processes, visualization with NagVis and database monitoring are topics of this course.
Hereafter we would like to provide you an overview of the concept for Icinga 2 Fundamentals training. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have further questions.
4-day training | Nuremberg | Hamburg | daily from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
- March 2017
- 14.03.2017 - 17.03.2017
- June 2017
- 20.06.2017 - 23.06.2017
- July 2017
- 11.07.2017 - 14.07.2017
- September 2017
- 19.09.2017 - 22.09.2017
- October 2017
- 24.10.2017 - 27.10.2017
- Introduction into monitoring and the Icinga project
- Installation and configuration of Icinga 2 with IDO database, Plugins and Icinga Web 2
- Basic configuration
- Practical examples of monitoring objects and Icinga 2's rule based configuration
- Extending Icinga Web 2 using it's basic features
- Graphing AddOn PNP4Nagios
- Visualization with NagVis
- Combine monitoring information to Business Processes
- Graphical configuration with Director
- Database Monitoring
The training fee is: 2.250,- € excl. VAT | Nuremberg | Hamburg
It includes the following:
- 4-day training attendance in a small group
- Coffee breaks incl. snacks twice a day
- Lunch (incl. 1 beverage)
- Dinner (incl. 2 beverages)
- Free notebook during the training session
- Training material
- Free WiFi-access
We are happy to assist you booking a hotel room. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Dedicated to Icinga and Nagios users who already acquired monitoring basics and who would like to deepen the knowledge of the new configuration format.
To ensure an aim-oriented and efficient realization of this training the number of participants is limited. This enables an intense examination of the course content and the opportunity to settle individual questions and problems.
The exchange between the participants is of particular importance for us. This is also the reason why all participants are invited to dinner so that a lot of scope for discussions and exchange of experience is allowed between the participants outside the workshop hours.