The training participants gain an in-depth insight into the Git basics, configuration and “good” commits. They also learn about GitLab basics with repository and user management and continue to practice Git version control with real-life exercises.
Moving along from standalone environments, participants collaborate with others and get an overview on different Git workflows.
Continuing with practices, the training goes deep into continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) with GitLab, runners and DevOps production pipelines.
On top of that, the training provides more hints on GitLab usage, tools for working with Git and anything proven useful for daily best practice.
Training location/ duration:
2-day training | Nuremberg | from 9.00 to 5.00 pm
- The history of Git
- Basics and configuration
- What are „good“ Commits and why is this important?
- Introduction into GitLab repositories and user management
- Collaboration with many developers (rebase, merge, squash, stash, etc.)
- Introduction into Git workflows
- GitLab Continuous Integration/Delivery (CI/CD)
- GitLab CI runners, registries, pipelines
- Hints on GitLab, tools working with Git, tips and tricks
The training fee is 1.550,- € excl. VAT
It includes the following:
- 2 days training attendance in small groups
- Coffee breaks incl. snacks twice a day
- Lunch (incl. 1 beverage)
- Dinner (incl. 2 beverages)
- Free notebook during the training session
- Training material
- Free WiFi-access
Developer and administrators are all welcome to the training. But basic development knowledge is required.
To ensure an aim-oriented and efficient realization of this training the number of participants is limited. This enables an intense examination of the course content and the opportunity to settle individual questions and problems.
The exchange between the participants is of particular importance for us. This is also the reason why all participants are invited to dinner so that a lot of scope for discussions and exchange of experience is allowed between the participants outside the workshop hours.