Since 10 years Foreman gives system administrators the power to easily automate repetitive tasks, quickly deploy applications, and proactively manage servers. Let’s all celebrate together! At the Foreman Birthday Event you will get to know the latest Foreman news, listen to interesting talks, try hands-on demos and get the chance to improve your hacking skills in our hacking space. Meet longterm Foreman community members, managers and contributors!
When? July 25, 2019
Where? In the famous Kesselhaus at NETWAYS GmbH, Deutschherrnstr. 15 – 19, 90429 Nuremberg
12:30 – 15:00 | Hands-on Demos and Hacking Space
Get help from some of the experienced people present, or just do some in-person hacking. Demo stations will deal with Orcharhino, Katello, Foreman with Puppet & plugins, Foreman with Ansible & plugins.
15:00 – 18:00 | Technial Talks
- Rahul Bajaj and Ori Rabin, the Foreman project community team
- Dana Singleterry and Richard Jerrido, Product Managers for the Red Hat Satellite
- Ohad Levy, founder of the Foreman Project
- Evgeni Golov and Ewoud Kohl van Wijingaarden, developers at Red Hat
- Mark Hlawatschek, CEO at ATIX and Bernhard Suttner, Head of Development at ATIX
- Dirk Götz and Lennart Betz, both Senior Consultants at NETWAYS