Icinga 2 Advanced | Monitoring Redesigned
We are pleased to welcome you on the Icinga 2 Advanced training pages.
In this training the Icinga2 Cluster and its scenarios such as high availability and distributed monitoring will be discussed in detail. In addition, participants will learn the graphical configuration via the web interface Icinga Web 2 Director, including template creation and integration of external data sources such as a CMDB. Furthermore attendees will get to know how Java, logs and VMware can be monitored in practice. In addition to the Icinga API 2, students will also get a deep insight into Icinga Web 2 and Performancegraphing with Graphite.
Training location/- duration
3-day training | Nuremberg | daily from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
- Introduction into monitoring and the Icinga project
- Icinga 2 setup at a glance
- Distributed Monitoring and High Availability
- Performancegraphing with Graphite
- Icinga 2 REST API
- Insight into Icinga Web 2
- Web based configuration with Director
- Java Application Monitoring
- External Events and Log Monitoring
- VMWare Monitoring
The training fee is 1.850,- € excl. VAT
It includes the following:
- 3-day training attendance in a small group
- Coffee breaks incl. snacks twice a day
- Lunch (incl. 1 beverage)
- Dinner (incl. 2 beverages)
- Free notebook during the training session
- Training material
- Free WiFi-access
We are happy to assist you booking a hotel room. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Dedicated to Icinga and Nagios users who already acquired monitoring basics and who would like to deepen the knowledge from the beginners course of the new configuration format.
To ensure an aim-oriented and efficient realization of this training the number of participants is limited. This enables an intense examination of the course content and the opportunity to settle individual questions and problems.
The exchange between the participants is of particular importance for us. This is also the reason why all participants are invited to dinner so that a lot of scope for discussions and exchange of experience is allowed between the participants outside the workshop hours.