Graylog| Log Management
Graylog is an open source log management platform for security specialists and system administrators that centrally collects, processes, and manages application, operating system, or network infrastructure log data. The platform enables monitoring of all network activity and analyzes network traffic to detect intrusions early and resolve issues quickly.
Filter, modify, enrich
This training provides knowledge about the installation and configuration of all platform components as well as their scaling. The goal of this training is to give you the knowledge to get started with your own installation of Graylog. The course will be held in English, but the language of instruction may change to German if all participants speak German.
- Introduction to Graylog
- Selection of a suitable installation method
- Configuration of Graylog
- Create inputs and extractors to collect and clean up log data
- Use of streams for categorizing log data
- Introduction to dashboards and widgets for the visualization of log data
- Introduction to Alerts – Graylog as part of a monitoring system
- Utilization of processing pipelines for flexible routing, filtering, modification and enrichment of log data
- Scaling graylog and building a high availability environment
- Search and analysis of recorded data
Skills | before & after
System administrators and IT security specialists with basic knowledge of Linux / UNIX systems who need a solution to collect and interpret log data.
That’s what makes our training special
Our trainers are not only involved in training, but regularly work in software and customer projects. We know what is important and we like to share our knowledge – for your success!
With a limited group size, we ensure an efficient course of our trainings and workshops. Of course there is always time for questions. Look forward to individual care!
Particularly important to us is the exchange of course participants among each other. We are happy to invite you to a joint dinner and offer plenty of space for discussion and exchange of experience.
Register now and get started!
The price for this course is 1.550, – € net.
In addition to concentrated new knowledge, there are:
- Full board – i. Catering in the breaks,
invitation for lunch and dinner
- Notebook for the duration of the training
- Comprehensive training materials
Offer for Companies
Join your team for the same training and benefit!
You are …
… for two > you pay 5 % less
… for three > you pay 10 % less
… for four > you pay 15 % less
… for five > you pay 20 % less
from the 6th college onwards 25 % less