Graylog | Centralized Logfile Management
Built for operations and security, Graylog is an open source log management platform that centrally collects application, system, and network messages from any IT infrastructure. It offers observability and monitoring of all network activity and analyzes traffic data in order to detect intrusions early and resolve issues faster.
This 2-day training will provide you with the insights into the main components of the Graylog platform ranging from installation and configuration to data ingestion, parsing, and scaling. We want you to be fully equipped with the knowledge to jump-start your installation and learn best practices directly from a Graylog engineer.
The language of the class will be in English but might switch to German if all attendees are German speakers.
2-day training | Nuremberg | daily from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
- November 2018
- 27.11.2018 - 28.11.2018
- March 2019
- 19.03.2019 - 20.03.2019
- May 2019
- 28.05.2019 - 29.05.2019
- September 2019
- 24.09.2019 - 25.09.2019
- December 2019
- 17.12.2019 - 18.12.2019
- Introduction to Graylog
- Choosing your installation method and configuring Graylog
- Creation of inputs and extractors
- Usage of streams to route messages
- Enhancing dashboards and adding widgets
- Creation of alerts and conditions
- Usage of processing pipelines for flexibility in routing, blacklisting, modifying and enriching messages
- Scaling and building resilient environments
- Searching and analyzing your data
The training fee is 1.550,- € excl. VAT
It includes the following:
- 2 days training attendance in small groups
- Coffee breaks incl. snacks twice a day
- Lunch (incl. 1 beverage)
- Dinner (incl. 2 beverages)
- Free notebook during the training session
- Training material
- Free WiFi-access
We are happy to assist you booking a hotel room. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
IT operations and security professionals a reasonable understanding of basic Linux/UNIX utilities and a text editor.
To ensure an aim-oriented and efficient realization of this training the number of participants is limited. This enables an intense examination of the course content and the opportunity to settle individual questions and problems.
The exchange between the participants is of particular importance for us. This is also the reason why all participants are invited to dinner so that a lot of scope for discussions and exchange of experience is allowed between the participants outside the workshop hours.