Elastic Stack | Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana
Logstash is an open source log management solution specialized in the channeling, filtering and distribution of log- and event information. Developed on the basis of JRuby it supports a variety of entry and outcome formats and can be integrated in nearly any IT environment. By using Elasticsearch huge amounts of data can be redundantly stored if necessary and analyzed with the high-performance web interface Kibana.
Training location/ duration:
2-day training | Nuremberg | Hamburg | daily from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
- January 2018
- 23.01.2018 - 24.01.2018
- June 2018
- 05.06.2018 - 06.06.2018
- September 2018
- 12.09.2018 - 13.09.2018
- December 2018
- 04.12.2018 - 05.12.2018
Introduction to Logstash and ElasticSearch
- Installation and Adjustment of Wrapper-Scripts
- Usage of Input-and Output-Plugins
- Installation of different Log-ships like Syslog and Beats
- Usage of filters for modification of logs and events
- Correct usage of Kibana for data analysis
- Design of diverted areas with the usage of Redis
- Connection of 3rd Party tools such as Icinga
The training fee is 1.550,- € excl. VAT
It includes the following:
- 2 days training attendance in small groups
- Coffee breaks incl. snacks twice a day
- Lunch (incl. 1 beverage)
- Dinner (incl. 2 beverages)
- Free notebook during the training session
- Training material
- Free WiFi-access
We are happy to assist you booking a hotel room. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
This training is designed for experienced Linux and Unix administrators
To ensure an aim-oriented and efficient realization of this training the number of participants is limited. This enables an intense examination of the course content and the opportunity to settle individual questions and problems.
The exchange between the participants is of particular importance for us. This is also the reason why all participants are invited to dinner so that a lot of scope for discussions and exchange of experience is allowed between the participants outside the workshop hours.