In Bavaria, almost all corona measures expired on April 2, 2022. The 16th Bavarian Infection Protection Measures Ordinance will be repealed on October 1st by the 17th Bavarian Infection Protection Measures Ordinance (17. BayIfSMV), which is initially limited to October 28th. The new regulation continues the corona measures of the 16th BayIfSMV basically unchanged.
These hygiene measures that apply to the visit will be referred to in the information about the face-to-face training courses and will be sent to the participants in advance.
- We recommend wearing a medical face mask or FFP2 mask in our training rooms and keeping a minimum distance of 1.5 meters from other people wherever possible.
- In the entrance area of the training room there is a disinfectant dispenser for hands. Please use this when entering and before leaving the training room.
- The training rooms are designed in such a way that a minimum distance of 1.5 meters is maintained by all participants and lecturers at all times and safe working is guaranteed. Changing the position of the seat or table in the room is not permitted.
- Group work is only permitted if the hygiene rules are observed.
- The classrooms are aired regularly.
- The sanitary rooms are designed to meet the increased demands. Skin-friendly liquid soaps and towel dispensers are available. Disposable paper towels for drying hands are available and disinfectants are provided. The cleaning intervals of the sanitary rooms and frequently used areas/surfaces are planned accordingly.
- The minimum distance must also be observed when eating food (even if you have brought it yourself).
- People who are diagnosed with symptoms such as cough, fever, runny nose or pneumonia before the start of the training are not allowed to participate in the training. Information must be given to the trainer before the start of the training. The training can then be made up for at a later date.
All decisions are subject to the hygiene regulations and are subject to change depending on the development of the corona pandemic.
We also recommend the following rules of conduct
- Good hand hygiene (regular hand washing for at least 20 seconds or hand disinfection)
- Compliance with cough and sneeze hygiene
- Keep a minimum distance of 1.5 m to other people
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth