Classroom training in times of Corona
According to the 4th Bavarian Infection Protection Measures Ordinance, further training may largely take place in presence again from May 11th. The following hygiene measures regarding our classroom training will be implemented according to the recommendations of the Robert Koch Institute (RKI) on infection protection (each valid version) and the new SARS-CoV-2 occupational safety standards of the Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs:
- In the entrance area there are disinfection dispensers for the hands. Please use this when entering and before leaving the classroom.
- The rooms are within walking distance, so that no elevator needs to be used .
- In all areas of the Deutschherrnkarree and the associated grounds, in which the minimum distance of 1.5 m cannot be guaranteed (outdoor area, corridors and corridors, etc.), there is for the participants and lecturers as well as the Employees a mask requirement for so-called community masks.
- The individual event rooms are designed in such a way that a minimum distance of 1.50m can be maintained by all participants and lecturers at all times and that safe work is guaranteed:
- The event rooms are provided with individual tables and for frontal lessons
- Changing the seating and table position in the room is not permitted
- The number of chairs in the room corresponds to the max. Capacity of the room in terms of infection protection
- Group and partner work is prohibited
- The exchange of work equipment such as pens etc. should be avoided
- The classrooms must be ventilated regularly
- Breaks are only spent in the event room or outdoors (direct access)
- It is not necessary to wear the so-called “community masks” in the event room
- The sanitary rooms are designed for the higher demands. Skin-friendly liquid soaps and towel dispensers are available. Disposable paper towels for drying hands are kept in stock and disinfectants are provided. The cleaning intervals of the sanitary rooms and frequently used areas / surfaces are planned accordingly.
- In times of Corona, a reduced range of snacks and drinks is exceptionally available. The minimum distance must also be observed when eating brought-in food.
- In order to prove the necessary contact chain, the personal contact details of the participants are requested before the start of the lesson.
You can view this form in advance here.
- People who are diagnosed with symptoms such as cough, fever, runny nose or pneumonia before the start of the training are not allowed to participate in the training. It is essential to give the trainer information before starting the training. The training can then be rescheduled at a later date.
All decisions are subject to the hygiene regulations and are subject to change depending on the development of the corona crisis.
Observation of general rules of conduct
The following rules of conduct regarding infection protection apply to trainers and participants
- Good hand hygiene (regular hand washing for at least 20 seconds)
- Compliance with cough and sneeze hygiene
- Compliance with the distance requirement (1.5m), especially when arriving and leaving the teaching area
- No body contact
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth