Ansible AWX (Tower)
The Ansible AWX Open Source Project is the basis for what becomes the commercial Ansible Tower. With Ansible AWX, administrators provide push-button deployments for playbooks. Whether inventory or projects, Ansible AWX provides a very powerful interface with sophisticated REST API. Ansible AWX and Ansible Tower assist companies with automation.
In this course, we give you a comprehensive overview of the capabilities of Ansible AWX. As a connoisseur of Ansible you learn how to deal with AWX.
Training location/ duration:
1-day training | Nuremberg | from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
- October 2018
- December 2018
- April 2019
- July 2019
- October 2019
- AWX features and function
- Users, Teams, Credentials, Security
- The Importance of Version Control in AWX Inventories and Projects Job & Workflow Templates The REST API, tower-cli Notifications & Webhooks Logging Installation Notes.
The training fee is 799,- € excl. VAT
It includes the following:
- 1-day workshop attendance in small groups
- Coffee breaks incl. snacks twice a day
- Lunch (incl. 1 beverage)
- Free notebook during the training session
- Training material
- Free WiFi-access
We are happy to assist you booking a hotel room. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Linux/Unix system administrators with Anisble know-how and a reasonable command of basic utilities and a text editor.
To ensure an aim-oriented and efficient realization of this training the number of participants is limited. This enables an intense examination of the course content and the opportunity to settle individual questions and problems.