Redmine Project Management
Redmine is a flexible web application designed for the project management, written in Ruby and based onthe Ruby on Rails Framework. Right now Redmine is available in 34 languages.
Redmine allows the managing of plenty of projects, role based access control, GANTT Chars and Calendars, managing of news, documents and files, wikipages and forums for each project and many more.
For that reason Redmine is the perfect solution to manage projects and the documentation of all processes, as the solution also procides plenty of features including a intuitive webinterface.
Redmine itself is an Open Source software and licensed under the GPL v2.
- Supports multiple projects at the same time
- Supports multiple sub projects at the same time
- Flexible and role bsaed access control
- Sophisticated issue tracking system (ITS)
- Gantt Chart- and calender functionallity
- Time tracking
- Custom fields
- News, Document and File management
- Wikipages and forums for each project
- Repository browser and diff viewer
- Feeds & E-Mail notifications
- LDAP support
- Support forUser self registration
- Support of multiple databases