Bareos Support Plans
We are happy to support your Bareos environment with our support services. We provide the following support packages, from which the price depends on the services. Feel free to get in contact with us once you require assistance by choosing a contract. You can reach us by using our contact form.
Bareos – Backup Archiving Recovery Open Sourced – is a open source fork of the Bacula project. The entire code is available as Open Source and licensed under the AGPL, providing clear transparency. This price list includes subscriptions and support for Bareos.
|Art.Nr.||Description||Number of clients||Single price|
|BASB||Bareos Basic Subscription||5||290 EUR|
|BASB-10||Bareos Subscription - additional backup clients||10||400 EUR|
|BASB-100||Bareos Subscription - additional backup clients||100||3,000 EUR|
|BASB-1000||Bareos Subscription - additional backup clients||1000||20,000 EUR|
|BMSSQL||Bareos Microsoft SQL Plugin - per MSSQL Server||n/a||290 EUR|
|BNDMP||Bareos NDMP Backup Option* - per NDMP Device||n/a||880 EUR|
|BBMRL||Bareos Bare Metal Restore for Linux - per Linux machine||n/a||60 EUR|
*NDMP currently supports full backup and full restore. The restore of single files is currently not implemented.
Conditions for subscriptions / included services
- Requirement is always a basic subscripton (BASB), which already includes 5 backup clients. Additional clients can be added to the contract
- Runtime 1 year
- Access to the repository of Bareos GmbH & Co. KG. this repository provides approved packages of the Bareos Open Source software
- The repositories are updated with new packages, once a feature upgrade or a bugfix is integrated into Bareos.
- In case the subscription is not renewed, the software can of course still be used. The access to the repositories of the Bareos GmbH & Co. KG are however no longer accessable.
The backup and server components Director and Storage Daemon are available for the following operating systems:
- Debian: 6,7
- Fedora: 17-19
- Red Hat Enterprise Server and CentOS, Version 5 and 6
- Suse Linux Enterprise Server: 11 for SP 1-3
- Open Suse 12.1, 12.2, 12.3, 13.1
- Ubuntu: 10.04, 12.04
- Univention 3.1
- The backup client components are additional available for:
- Windows: XP, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008
- Mac OS X
- Solaris, AIX, iSeries, HP-UX, BSD : upon request
|Art.Nr.||Description||Number of incidents||Respone time||Single price|
|BASB-Q||Bareos Quickstart Support||3||not guaranteed||1,000 EUR|
|BASB-S||Bareos Default Support||10||2 Business Days||2,400 EUR|
|BASB-A||Bareos Advanced Support||20||Next Business Day||5,000 EUR|
|BASB-P||Bareos Premier Support||50||4h to Business Time||9,800 EUR|
|BASB-G||Bareos Global Support||unlimited||1h, 24x7||36,000 EUR|
- Support requires a valid Subscription
- Runtime: 1 year.
- As part of the support reported disorders and unexpected behaviour of the Bareos software will be analysed and if possible resolved.
- In case the cause of a problem is an error, it will be fixed with the next release in general. In case the source is a critical error, a hotfix will be provided if possible.
- Incident reports can be created by telephone, e-mail or our ticket system over the webfrontend. Quickstart support only provides e-mail incidents.
- Listed response times only counts within business hours (except global support).
- Business times are Monday to Friday between 9:00 and 17:00, execpt holidays in North Rhine-Westphalia including Green Monday and Bavaria.
Last change: 15th January 2014