GitLab CE (Community Edition) Hosting
GitLab CE (Community Edition) is free variant of GitLab, which combines all important features from GitLab within an open source version. GitLab is a webbased user interface for software projects, based on the version management software git and provides management and bug tracking funtionality as well as GitLab CI for continues integration. It's entirely written in Ruby.
NETWAYS offers hosting solutions for GitLab CE within our NETWAYS Cloud or - upon request - on bare metal server. Besides installation and configuration we can take over the entire operation of the solution based on our outsourcing services.
If you are having questions regarding our services, please do not hesitate to send us an inquiry.
- Selection of fitting solutions for your applications
- Consulting and concept creation
- Realising the plattform inside our datacenters
- Hosting of the containers in our NETWAYS Cloud or on rent server
- Support during planing, realising and operating of your container deployment
- Support and operational support from skilled Linux experts
If you are having any questions regarding our services please feel free to get in contact with our sales team.