- stackconf 2022 | Vitess: Running MySQL with confidence on Kubernetes
- stackconf 2022 | Configuration Management vs. Workflows vs. Orchestration
- stackconf 2022 | Data pipelines powered by Open source and fun
- stackconf 2022 | Sustainable and Safe use of Open Source: Well-being Barometer for Seniors
- stackconf 2022 | Optimize Performance with Continuous Production Profiling
- stackconf 2022 | Is that an Ansible? Stop holding it like a Puppet
- stackconf 2022 | Are all programming languages in english?
- stackconf 2022 | We accidentally created a Serverless Application
Let’s take a walk down memory lane and see which insights stackconf 2022 has brought? Today we dive into Heinrich and Thomas’ talk “Sustainable and Safe use of Open Source: Well-being Barometer for Seniors”.
What to Expect
EDI GmbH excels in process monitoring, controlling and optimization using artificial intelligence (AI) with EDGE-/Cloud-based Infrastructures as platform ecosystem. The focus is their users’ Jobs-To-Be-Done, according to the motto “AI with People for People”. With their white box framework, they create future-proof business models with tailored software solutions. They use open source technologies to focus on the development of our users’ Jobs-To-Be-Done. They utilize Kubernetes with Zipkin, Graylog, Prometheus as well as ArgoCI and StreamPipes and bring it to life with trusted partners like NETWAYS. As an example for this strong cooperation, Heinrich and Thomas will present their Well-Being Barometer for Seniors.
Enjoy his valuable Expert Know-How and watch the Video!
You’re convinced by our top-level speaker and want to gain even more knowledge from our open source experts? Then you should definitely join this year’s edition of the event. stackconf 2023 takes place from September 13 – 14, 2023 in Berlin. Save your Early Bird ticket until April 30 and you’re in!
In case you also want to share some know-how about several topics around the whole DevOps lifecycle, feel free to submit your proposal until May 31.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!