On July 1, 2021 we have the pleasure to celebrate the birthday of one great open source solution: the Foreman is turning 12!
Together with our friends from the Foreman Project and ATIX we organize a one-day event to celebrate and dive into the latest Foreman topics and news. This year, the party will be online – streamed in the Foreman Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/Foreman – Start: 3 pm
Presentations will be on until approx. 6.30 pm and afterwards a special social event will take place and give you the opportunity to continue the discussion and catch up with each other. And this is the top-class program awaiting you:
- “Deploying servers in an Application Centric Way” – Manisha Singhal
- “Pulp 3 introduction for Katello users – exploring the backend and tracing issues” – Matthias Dellweg
- “Demo and Feedback session for the new Job invocation wizard” – Maria Agaphontzev
- “Katello for Debian based systems: Update and Outlook” – Quirin Pamp
- “Red Hat Product manager update” – Dana Singleterry
- “The story of webhooks plugin” – Lukáš Zapletal
The event is for free. For more information about it have a look at https://community.theforeman.org/t/foreman-birthday-party-2021/23037
Learn more about Foreman
And if you want to learn more about the helpful open source tool I highly recommend you to book a seat in one the NETWAYS Foreman Trainings at https://www.netways.de/trainings/foreman/
The next Foreman training is scheduled for June 29 – 30, 9 am – 5 pm and will take place in Nuremberg.
Foreman is a lifecycle management system for servers. It supports administrators in the provisioning of virtual and physical systems and the subsequent configuration management. In addition to the graphical interface, Foreman provides both a command line and an API for integration into other applications. The software can be extended in its range of functions by plug-ins and thus forms the basis of the Red Hat Network Satellite, among other things.