Get off the couch!
Only four more months, then it’s stackconf time again. For this year’s edition of the event we are looking for speakers sharing their expertise for brigding the gap between development, testing and operations.
The international two-day conference focuses on open source infrastructure solutions in the spectrum of continuous integration, container, hybrid and cloud technologies. The conference program features topics around the whole lifecycle of IT infrastructures like Building, CI/CD, Running and Monitoring.
Until February 15, 2022 you have the possibility to submit your paper.
What do you need to know?
We are especially keen on lectures focusing on a comprehensive technical insight and providing real benefit to our audience of IT professionals. You’re welcome to talk about new topics or open source projects, technical backgrounds, how-tos, case studies etc.
The lenght of your session depends on your personal preference. We provide three different lecture formats you can choose between.
- IGNITE TALK | Five minutes to talk accompanied by 20 slides, 15 seconds each.
- MEDIUM TALK | The short lecture format limited to 30 minutes, including a Q&A session.
- FULL TALK | The long lecture format of 45 minutes, including a Q&A session.
By contributing at stackconf as a speaker you will enjoy lots of benefits including:
- Proove yourself as an expert on open source infrastructure solutions
- Get inspired by other speakers, stay up to date and expand your knowledge
- Enjoy the whole conference for free including food, drinks and the evening event
You already have an idea for your stackconf lecture? Great! Just submit your paper and we are excited to meet you from May 16 – 17, 2022 in Berlin.