- stackconf online 2021 | Why you should take care of infrastructure drift
- stackconf online 2021 | Continuous Security – Integrating Security into your Pipelines
- stackconf online 2021 | Policy-as-code in Kubernetes with Gatekeeper
- stackconf online 2021 | Stretching the Service Mesh Beyond the Clouds
- stackconf online 2021 | Spot the Anti-Pattern
- stackconf online 2021 | The Importance of Visuals in Teaching Code and Reducing Bias
- stackconf online 2021 | Enabling multi-cloud and breaking vendor lock-in with Cloud Sidecar
- stackconf online 2021 | Pragmatic App Migration to the Cloud: Quarkus, Kotlin, Hazelcast and GraalVM in action
- stackconf online 2021: Data Driven Security
This year’s stackconf is over and was a big success. The three-day conference this summer was all about open source infrastructures where trendsetting concepts, state-of-the-art technical expertise, top-level discussions and new perspectives have shaped the event.
Besides our 30 amazing experts sessions we were also excited about the large amount of participants from all over the world. Our audience included renowned infrastructure spezialists, industry leaders, experienced administrators and IT architects as well as a wild bunch of open source community enthusiasts.
For all of you who couldn’t join the Open Source Infrastructure Conference I’ve something awesome today. Can you imagine to communicate the code concepts with images? Me neither. Tadeh Hakopian’s talk shows you how using geometry and modeling can acclimate novices to coding concepts using visual-spatial examples reinforced by coding concepts applicable anywhere. Enjoy!
stackconf 2022 will take place in Berlin. We are already looking forward to meeting you all again in person next year. The exact date of the event will be announced soon.
If you want to learn more about infrastructure solutions in advance always keep in mind that there’s our archive where you can find all slides and videos of every stackconf speaker.