The core of stackconf is of course the line-up of speakers and the talks & topics in the schedule. I have given you some hints on main topics & highlights on our agenda in my last blogpost. But equally important for a conference is the surrounding festivities and chances to network and interact. We’ve got it all! Here is what’s in for you at stackconf:
Stream and Learn
You are the binge watching kind of person? Voilà! One stream, three days. All stackconf talks have been recorded in advance and will be presented in a single track over the course of three days from June 16 – 18, 2020. And you don’t even have to have a guilty conscience. It’s all education!
- Learn how to deploy and automate your infrastructure
- Learn about cutting-edge solutions in the spectrum of container, hybrid and cloud technologies
- Learn about bridging the gap between development, testing and operations
- Gain a deeper understanding of open source infrastructure solutions
Chat and Network
In various chat channels you have the opportunity to join discussions or meet someone in private. Exchange with like-minded people! Stay connected!
- Chat with the experts. They answer your questions live during their talk.
- Get ready to mingle. Join the conversation in the hallway channel.
- Spice up open & moderated discussions with your thoughts. The topic-related channels thrive with your comments.
- Meet friends and fellow infrastructure experts in private chats. Video calls are possible.
Play and Have Fun
A community evening will take place at the second conference day – Wednesday, June 17, 2020.
- Meet the community and network with new and old friends.
- Continue conversations from before.
- Play one of our community games and set the highscore.
- Enjoy for the sake of enjoying.
I hope, I could convince you to take part! 😉 If you have any questions don’t hestitate to contact our Events Team: email@example.com
We are happy to see you online at stackconf, June 16 – 18, 2020.