We proudly present the outstanding stackconf program! Full of inspirations and extensive knowledge.
The stackconf schedule includes:
- Monika Khanna | IBM | How to get Customer Retention
- Paul Dix | InfluxData | New Open Source Project from InfluxDB
- David Pilato | Elastic | Visualize Your Threats
- Kendall Nelson | The OpenStack Foundation | OpenStack:K8s::Peanutbutter:Jelly
- Xander Grzywinski | HashiCorp | Continuously Delivering Infrastructure
- Pooja Purswani | Mozilla | WebThings: Let’s Make Your Things Smarter
- Jan-Hendrik Peters | Microsoft Germany | Enterprise CI/CD Integration Testing Environments Done Right
Networking and a Great View
Besides the insights of well-known experts and inspiring discussions the conference aims at bringing like-minded people together. An evening event at the first conference day provides the perfect context for networking. Take the opportunity to socialize in a casual, convivial setting and enjoy a great dinner and drinks event with a unique atmosphere and exclusive ambience.
The experience of delicious food combined with a unique view over the rooftops of Berlin makes this evening very special. We take you to the skybar “Puro Sky Lounge”.
All updates and news about stackconf will be published at stackconf.eu and in the conference app “stackconf”, available in the Google Play Store and the App Store.
See you at stackconf, June 17 & 18, 2020 in Berlin!