We proudly present the first OSDC 2019 speakers!
Out of multiple super proposals from various countries we have picked these experts:
- ALESSANDRO VOZZA | Microsoft | A Brigade of open source tools for event-driven pipelines in Kubernetes
- NIKHIL KATHOLE | Red Hat | Simplifying Your IT Workflow with Katello and Foreman
- DAN BARKER | RSA Security | 5 Steps to a DevOps Transformation
- THIERRY DE PAUW | ThinkingLabs | Feature Branching considered Evil
- MATT JARVIS | Mesosphere | Introducing Maestro – Kubernetes Operators the easy way
- and many more!
We are still looking for experts who want to join our amazing line-up and contribute to this year’s program! You have worked on a major release during the last months? You found out how to integrate useful components into a large stack? You know a best practice for maintaining heterogenous environments?
Introduce your experiences with Open Source solutions to the community and empower your fellows to achieve the best possible individual performance. You have one more week: Call for Papers runs until end of January. Submit!
Soon after the CfP has ended we will publish the whole program. So: Keep an eye out for upcoming speakers!
Get your tickets and all information about OSDC at osdc.de