The NETWAYS trainings are proof of our love for Open Source. And as we always want to share our knowledge, we are happy to present our spring trainings:
1. Fundamentals for Puppet: 3 days training | 17.04.2018 to 19.04.2018
Learn the basic functionality behind the Puppet abstraction layer, how to build Puppet modules, and how to develop them from the local prototype to deployment on the Puppet master.
2. Ansible: 2 days training | 17.04.2018 to 18.04.2018
Learn to install and use Ansible. The training will focus on the configuration of Linux / Unix systems, the use of playbooks, and roles, as well as providing instructions for creating your own modules.
3. Ansible AWX: 1-day training | 19.04.2018 and 20.04.2018
Quick overview of the capabilities of Ansible AWX and working with AWX.
4. Graphite + Grafana: 2 days training | 24.04.2018 to 25.04.2018
Learn everything you need for running bigger, but also complex, environments.
5. Graylog:2 days training | 24.04.2018 to 25.04.2018
Learn installation and configuration of all platform components for collecting and processing log data, as well as their scaling. The goal of the training is to provide you with the knowledge you need to start your own Graylog installation.
We prefer a limited number of participants, to achieve a goal-oriented and efficient course of our training. We also provide hands on material.
Interested? Register now, more information on Trainings at NETWAYS watch this space.