After the successful Call for Papers for the Open Source Data Center Conference, we proved a multitude of great proposals and created the thematic areas.
There are 24 simply stunning presentations on the topics CONTAINERS&MICROSERVICES, CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT, TESTING METRICS&ANALYSIS and TOOLS&INFRASTRUCTURE.
Amongst others, we’re happy to welcome
• Mathias Meyer | Travis CL | Build the Home of Open Source testing, Without Datacenter
• Seth Vargo | HashiCorp |Taming the Modern Data Center
• Mandi Walls | Chef | Building Security Into Your Workflow with InSpec
• James Shubin | RedHat | MGMT Config: Autonomous systems
• Casey Callendrello | CoreOS | The evolution of the Container Network Interface
• Monica Sarbu | Elastic | Collecting the right data to monitor you infrastructure
… and much more.
We’re happy to welcome all these top-class speakers in Berlin.
In addition to the speeches, there are three workshops on the topics „Graylog – Centralized Log Management“, „Mesos Marathon – Orchestrating Docker Containers“ and „Terraform – Infrastructure as Code“.
In the evening of the second conference day, we invite all attendees to our special evening event in a relaxed and convivial atmosphere. Take some drinks and enjoy the buffet including various culinary delights. In this casual setting, you have the opportunity to meet other attendees or speakers.
Don’t miss the OSDC, it will be great!