Be a Speaker at OSMC 2014
We look forward to welcoming you at the OSMC as a speaker. Please fill in the form below to register your interest in presenting at the Open Source Monitoring Conference 2014. CfP runs until June 30th 2014. Please note the guidelines for speeches.
The length of your lecture should be limited to about 50-55 minutes. Subsequently to each presentation a question and answer session is scheduled with the audience. The conference will be held in English and German.
We welcome if the submitted abstracts are very technical, as the participants should have a real benefit, e.g. give an insight into a new topic or OSS project, technical background, how-to, etc.
Save your conference participation by additional registration as attendee
To ensure your ticket for the conference, please register also as a conference attendee. Should we accept your presentation, you will be offered a complimentary conference package to participate for free.
The fields marked with an * are required.
Submission guidelines for speeches and workshops at the OSMC:
1. All software presented must be freely available for download and therefore meet open source standards such as GPL.
2. Presentations accepted for this conference are strictly educational. Content of promotional nature will not be accepted.
3. Presentations are expected to be approximately 60 minutes long.
4. To ensure diversity and appeal to a general and varied audience, preference will be given to first time submissions which meet Program Guidelines.
- 18 - 20 November 2014
- Nuremberg - Germany
- all about Open Source Monitoring
- meet | discuss | experience
- international participants
- stay at the conference hotel and get the most of the event